10 Fabulous Halloween DIY Decoration Ideas
Are you getting ready for Halloween? Here are 10 fabulous Halloween DIY decoration ideas. Whether you have trick-or-treaters or not, it’s fun to add some spooky decorations to your home.
October is officially Halloween month. You can decorate with just a witch or ghost. Or you may like to go all out like one of my neighbors and have cats and bats crawling up the side of your house.
I think Halloween is one of the best holidays for decorating. It’s fun to get creative and make your own Halloween DIY decorations
That means discovering inspiration for making a ghost or goblin.
As you know, I love to search online and in magazines for holiday ideas. As usual, before I start decorating, I first have to get inspired. That means scrolling through Pinterest.
Do you need some Hallloween inspiration? Then join me as I show you fabulous Halloween DIY decoration ideas.
Welcome to 10 Fabulous Finds at Bluesky Browsing #57.
Think of 10 Fabulous Finds as a home decor/DIY/Craft/recipe Readers’ Digest.
In case you are new to Bluesky at Home, what fabulous finds do I share at Bluesky Browsing?
- ideas to help you in your home decor efforts
- fun holiday decoration ideas
- ideas for better organization and efficiency
- a yummy recipe or cocktail
- fun DIY projects
- the latest trends in home decor
- a quirky new find or two
Focusing on finding new projects, resources, tips, new ideas, and inspiration for you is my main task. I’m constantly discovering fabulous finds to inspire us. My goal is to help you find ideas for your home decor, your crafting, your home organization, and anything about home.
Are you a new or intermediate blogger? Every week I share valuable blogging resources and tips. If you would like to receive The Blogger Bulletin, please join the Blogger Bulletin. It’s just once a week and is a quick read.
ON THE HOME FRONT
- This tidbit changes every week. Last week was hot, but this week has been almost fall perfection. We even had some mornings in the sixties with brisk breezes. I wore leggings and a long-sleeve t-shirt on our morning walks. Sweet Shark and I are anticipating having dinner outside in the backyard tonight.
- I want to mention the horrible devastation from Hurricane Ian in Florida. I have several blogger friends who live there. Keep the people of Florida and South Carolina in your prayers.
- Thursday I made a second trip to buy more pumpkins for our front porch. It usually takes me two or three trips to get all the ones I need. This year I want to add pumpkins to our covered patio. So I have one more trip to make.
- This week I also made my first two reels on Instagram. I know I’m late in doing this. A blogger friend told me what to do and I did it. For the first one, I didn’t have a caption or hashtags or music. On the second one, I did better. I hope you’ll take a look and let me know what you think.
- This week on the blog was about sharing fall decorating, inside and out: Simple Ideas for a Small Fall Front Porch, How to Make a Pampas Grass Fall Wreath, and Awesome Autumn Pumpkin Vignette.
Ideas for Halloween DIY Decorating Ideas: 10 Fabulous Finds
Here we go with Bluesky Browsing #57.
I’ve narrowed down the thousands of Halloween DIY projects on Pinterest to 10 of the best.
This post contains affiliate links to products and resources you may love to have. If you should order anything from this site, I may be compensated, but you don’t pay a penny more.
Enjoy them all.
This post uses a plugin from WP Tasty called Tasty Roundups. It is so easy to use and I love how it looks. I think it will be easy for you to read and link to the original resources.
How to Make Floating Witches Hats
Luci of White Oak Shop shows you how to add floating witch hats with lights to your home for Halloween. It’s easier than you think. You only need a few items that can be purchased on Amazon, maybe the dollar store and a few tools.
DIY Book Page Ghost Garland
Michelle of Thistle Key Lane shows you how to make the cutest DIY book page ghost garland for a little ghostly fun. This great Halloween decoration is an easy way to add a touch of Halloween celebration.
Spooky Halloween Mummy Wreath
Holly of Ribbons and Glue came up with this spooky Halloween Mummy Wreath. All eyes will be on your guests this Halloween wreath with googly eyes.
Dollar Store Halloween Jack-O-Lantern
Linda of Life on Summerhill makes this Halloween decoration by painting jack-o-lanterns. These adorable plastic jack-o-lanterns will look like you paid high-end on your holiday decor. Try this easy fun Halloween craft ideas to decorate your home.
DIY Hula Hoop Spider Web
Over the Big Moon creates this spooky Halloween Decoration using just a Hula Hoop, Twine and some Spray Paint! This makes a perfect indoor or outdoor decoration during Halloween!
DIY Halloween Bat Branch Centerpiece
Cyd of The Sweetest Occasion shows you how to make a fun and easy simple Halloween centerpiece that will add a little spookiness to your home for the Halloween season. This super easy Halloween centerpiece closely resembles a plume of bats flying out of a bunch of branches!
Easy Halloween Decorations with Black Paint
Here’s one of my Halloween projects use paint and stencils for ghosts and witches of all ages. Making these paint and stencil Halloween decorations will give your home a high dose of trick-or-treat fun.
Halloween Glass Cloches for Crows and Skeletons
Darleen of Darling Darleen Glass shows you how to use cloches as focal points for Halloween decorations that are perfect for mantles, tablescapes or even bookends.
CUTE FELT GNOMES MADE INTO HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS
Laura of Little Yellow Wheelbarrow was inspired by Christmas gnomes to make these felt Halloween gnome witches which are incredibly easy to make.
Let me know if you try one of them. I hope that you’ll Pin these DIY Halloween Decorating Idea posts.
I started a Pinterest Board ~ DIY Halloween Decoration Ideas ~ that you should follow for more ideas.
What do you think of this new roundup format? From a creator’s standpoint, I love it. Here you find out more about Tasty Roundups.
I’d love to know what subjects you are most curious about. Let me know in the comments and I’ll
search browse for them. Be sure to PIN to keep these ideas handy.
In between writing posts, listening to podcasts, reading, doing various blogging tasks, and walking Nola, I’ll be browsing away.