Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 99. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day.
I’ve been in Atlanta since last Thursday having a great time with my daughters and grandkids. Then on Sunday, when we arrived at church, my son was there to surprise me. He had flown to Atlanta Saturday night from Denver. My younger daughter was in on the surprise. My older daughter was equally shocked to see her brother.
This mom broke down in tears.
We had 24 hours of laughs, meals and hugs before he flew back on Monday afternoon. As you are reading this post, I’m arriving home in Dallas.
I did get some free time to look at all your wonderful projects, recipes and ideas. Choosing features for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 99 was a nice treat.
You may notice that this Tuesday Turn About LInk Party is gong out a little late. My flight from Atlanta to Dallas was delayed because of storms in Dallas. After getting in 2 1/2 hours late, a madhouse at the airport, and sharing a quick, but late dinner, with Sweet Shark, I was able to finish this week’s link party.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 99 is now open for partying.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 99
Carol’s Blogger Tip
BLOGGER TIP OF THE WEEK ~ Since I’m in Atlanta writing this, Blogger Tip is taking a break this week.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistlekey Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s see my features for this week.
I love a pretty entry. Shelley of Calypso in the County shares how she decorated her entry for a welcoming transition from spring into summer.
A DIY centerpiece always adds a special touch to any setting. I love this natural looking one from Rachel of The Pond’s Farmhouse.
Are you still needing ideas for spring cleaning? Julie of Filling the Jars shares a great approach to clearing out your clutter.
We would love for you to follow your hostesses on Social Media.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.