Tuesday Turn About Link Party 98
Welcome to the first link party in May ~Tuesday Turn About Link Party 98. What is so rare as a day in May?
We had a great turn out last week. Julie, Michelle and I get really excited! We get giddy and the messages fly across the airwaves. Who wants to bet that Tuesday Turn About Link Party 98 will just as awesome?
We had a small Kentucky Derby Party on Saturday. It was great to welcome a few friends, toast with a Mint Julep, and share a delicious meal. The rain held off and we had a grand time pulling for our horse (determined by numbers on paper in a hat.)
Again, thank you for sharing each week at Tuesday Turn About Link Party. It’s always so fun to see what wonderful creations you share.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 98 is now open for partying.
Here is TTA 97 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 98
Carol’s Blogger Tip
BLOGGER TIP OF THE WEEK ~ Limit Your Fonts
How many fonts do you use on your blog posts? If you have more than 2 ~ TWO ~ that’s too many, according to David Leslie, the tech guru behind MiloTree. Fonts, especially scrip fonts can take extra time to load. I love pretty fonts, but David recommends sticking to Google Fonts to keep page load time down.
BOTTOM LINE ~ Check which fonts and how many you have. Remember that content is king and site speed is running the show.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
How to Freshen Up your Kitchen for Spring | How to Use Pretty Pastels in a Spring Tablescape | 9 Awesome Wall Treatment Ideas
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Updating A Porch Planter For Spring | Ideas For Making Easy Pillow Covers With Ties
Julie at My Wee Abode
The Best Color Palettes for a Bathroom Makeover | Best Paints and Tools for Flawless Bathroom Cabinets
Let’s see my features for this week. This week is all about DIY projects.
Using glass vases to create beautiful art is all the rage right now. Lee Ann of Creative Moments shares a great tutorial for this project.
I love using sheet and ribbon moss for all sorts of projects, but this application is a new one. Mary Jo of Masterpieces of My Life made these chargers with sheet moss for a natural and organic look. It’s on my list to try out.
My friend Kathleen of Our Hopeful Home loves vintage finds. She took these old corbels and remade them into awesome bookends.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Happy Cinco de Mayo, Carol! I hope you’re having a great week. 🙂