Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 97.
It’s nice to be able to sit down and peruse through all the pretty posts you shared for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 97 last week.
I’m a little sore today. We spend most of the weekend cleaning beds, prepping beds, and planting spring and summer flowers.
Thank you for sharing each week At Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Opening up and checking out your posts is like opening Christmas presents every week of the year.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 97 is now open for partying.
Here is TTA 96 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 97
Carol’s Blogger Tip
BLOGGER TIP OF THE WEEK ~ Spring Cleaning Your Pinterest Boards
As mentioned last week, I was in a 5~Day Pinterest Challenge through Simple Pin Media. I learned so much in just 30 minutes each day. I’m sharing one of the best tips I learned. If you are a blogger, then Pinterest has to be one of the most important tools you use.
One suggestion: make sure all your Boards focus on your core blogger niche. If you have Boards that focus on topics that you DO NOT write about, you should make them SECRET. You can still Pin to these boards, but Pinners will not see them. Your Public Boards should be just about your core blog topics.
EXTRA TIP: Don’t delete boards! Either make them SECRET, which means only you see and Pin to them. Or ARCHIVE them, which means you don’t PIN to them; they just sit and wait for you.
This is also a good time to make sure your core boards have up~to~date descriptions containing pertinent keywords.
After this lesson, I made about 15 boards SECRET. I felt like was decluttering my closet.
BOTTOM LINE ~ Spend 30 minutes cleaning up your Boards. Pinterest will like you more as will Pinners.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Now let’s take a look at my features for the week.
It is hard to believe that Mother’s Day is just over two weeks away. I hope that everyone will be able to gather this year. Lori of Dining Delight has created a darling lemon~themed table that would be perfect for any spring occasion.
As you probably heard, Texas got the cold spell of the century in February. Like all of us Texas, my friend Judith of Botanic Bleu is dealing with dead and “are you coming back?” plants. She has created a lovely arrangement of flowers and planters for her home.
Who doesn’t love a new DIY idea from the dollar store? Amber of Follow the Yellow Brick Home used seed cups to make these pretty planters ~a very creative project.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.