Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 96.
I can’t believe that April is halfway over. I think of April as “deep into spring”. It’s the month of planting and the beginning of the outdoor season.
I am in a 5 Day Pinterest Challenge through Simple Pin Media. Our first Zoom lesson was last night. I learned so much in just 30 minutes. We have homework! Net week, I’ll share some of the highlights.
Thank you for sharing each week At Tuesday Turn About Link Party 96. As always, we are so excited that you share your creations with this audience.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 96 is now open for partying.
Here is TTA 95 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 96
Carol’s Blogger Tip
BLOGGER TIP OF THE WEEK ~ This week’s blogger tip is all about the new Pinterest Creator Code.
Did you know that Pinterest has a new policy called Creator Code? It’s to ensure that creators keep Pinterest a positive and inspiring place. In order to use Story Pins, we will have to “sign” the Creator Code.
To read all about the new code, you should read this information straight from Pinterest.
BOTTOM LINE ~ This new Creator Code is a requirement to use Pinterest. so be sure to sign it when Pinterest notifies you.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Now let’s look at my features this week. You will notice a trend ~ Awesome Creativity.
Who likes to put your feet up on an ottoman? You should see how this ottoman looked before Megan of Makeable Crafts totally transformed it.
Isn’t this an awesome, unique wreath? It’s the creation of Paula of Sweet Pea. Great tutorial shows you how to make it.
If you like to grow herbs, you will love this herb lanter makeover made by Niki of House on Silverado.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.