Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 95.
Thank you for sharing each week At Tuesday Turn About Link Party 95. As usual, we are so excited that you share your creations with this audience.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 95 is now open for partying.
Here is TTA 94 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 95
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s Blogger Tip is about SEO Title Tag Tips. One of my favorite blog resources is Neil Patel. He recently shared 10 Title Tag Tweaks. Here is a quick rundown:
1. Make titles “?”
2. Use about 40 characters in your title
3. Your exact query should be your URL
4. Use Power Words ~ descriptive adjectives
5. Use emotional words
6. Be sure to fill in the meta description on your page
7. Use a year in the title ~ shows current information
8. Evoke curiosity
9. Use “how-to” in the title
10. Look at who is running ads and learn how they are writing their titles
BOTTOM LINE ~ These are easy actions to take. Individually, they might not make a difference. But little tweaks add up. Changes take about 30 days to “take” with Google.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Now let’s look at my features this week. You will notice a trend ~ PINK!
Who doesn’t love a tea party? Especially for a two~year~old ~ or any age. Karin of Karin’s Kottage shares this darling party theme for her granddaughter.
As I said, I love pink. Shelley of Calypso in the Country shared some great ideas for using pink in your home decor.
This is one of the prettiest DIY projects I’ve seen in a long time. Tammy of Patina and Paint shared how to transform a plain wastebasket into something really awesome. Isn’t that monogram sweet?
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.