Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 93.
At Tuesday Turn About Link Party 93, we are so excited that you have chosen to share your creations here. Can you believe that this is the last party of March?
This week begins Holy Week, one of the most special times of the calendar. Happy and blessed Easter to everyone.
Last week was a huge party. Thank you to all our party goers.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 93 is now open for partying.
Here is TTA 92 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 93
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s Blogger Tip is about forming a support group.
Since last April, I have been meeting with two other bloggers on a twice-monthly schedule. Most of our topics revolve around Pinterest, what to post when, and general ideas. We share WINs and help each other with problems we are experiencing.
This little group has been invaluable to me. We not only support, learn from each other, and encourage each other, but have become friends.
Blogging can be a solitary business. Reach out to a few like~minded bloggers (I would keep your group to no more than five.) that you feel comfortable with. I think it’s helpful to have bloggers with different size blogs and different areas of expertise.
Set some parameters. We also set up a Facebook Group for communicating and having our online meetings.
BOTTOM LINE ~ Having a support group is invaluable. Don’t be shy. I promise you will gain so much from forming a group.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Now let’s check out this week’s feature.
Marie of This Dear Casa shares two really cool ways to make spring wreaths.
I love the simplicity of this easy rag bow and candleholder idea from Megan of Makeable Crafts. It’s also a great way to use fabric scraps.
This lovely table arrangement featuring forsythia and beautiful plates was made by Marty of A Stroll Through Life.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.