Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 91. Is spring in full force where you are?
So far, we are having a beautiful spring. I know that we will see more ideas for gardening and outdoor spaces across the Internet and here at Tuesday Turn About Link Party 91.
If you saw my IG Story or Facebook post yesterday, then you meet the newest member of our family ~ an 8~week old, apricot Australian Labradoodle. It was serendipity that this little girl came to us.
Sweet Shark and I picked up NOLA ~ yes, we named her after one of our favorite cities ~ on Saturday, and our lives have changed. More trips outside, more laughter, more fun, more snuggles, and less sleep!
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 91 is open for partying.
Here is TTA 90 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 91
Carol’s Blogger Tip
I shared this blogger tip yesterday on my weekly newsletter, but I also wanted to share it here, too. It’s about Gutenberg ~ or rather a new BLOCK editor I learned about.
One of the things I love about Gutenberg are the BLOCKS used for different content. One BLOCK I didn’t know about was the REUSABLE BLOCK.
If you use Gutenberg to write your WordPress blog posts, you know that there are a few dozen types of Blocks to choose from: paragraph, image, heading, lists, and gallery to name a few. There is also one called REUSABLE.
REUSABLE is used when you have content that you use over and over. In this Block, you create the content, name it and save it. When you need that piece of content, you just click on the name and it will be there in your post dashboard ~ you don’t have to retype it every time you need it. For me, I created a REUSABLE Block that contains my Affiliate Disclosure Info.
BOTTOM LINE: Do you have content ~ text, images, etc. ~ on your blog that you reuse? Rather than copying and pasting, or retyping, use the REUSABLE BLOCK.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Now let’s check out Tuesday Turn About Link Party 91 features.
Don’t you love a pretty laundry room? Penny of Penny’s Treasures gave her laundry room a lovely spring update.
I am literally in the middle of making a new headboard for our master bedroom. When I saw this one from Hannah of Handmade Weekly, I knew I had to check it out.
It is time for flowers and baskets. Rachelle of My Hubbard Home created this pretty flower basket for spring.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.