Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 90. We are so into spring and enjoying all your ideas.
Our March so far has been amazing. March is making up for February! We are enjoying blue skies, cool to warm temps and so far, not too windy days.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 90 is open for partying.
Here is TTA 89 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 90
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s blogger tip is about email newsletters. It comes from a webinar with Kate Ahl of Simple Pin Media.
Do you send your subscribers a weekly newsletter? The experts recommend it. An email newsletter separate from your blog posts gives you an opportunity to connect with your readers and give added value.
Here’s 5 tips for your email newsletter:
- Send your email at the same day and same time each week. Readers will expect it.
- Think of your newsletter as an investment of your time to build connection. Share some personal tidbit.
- Create a template for your newsletter so it will be familiar to your readers.
- Your newsletter should be easy to read ~ remember, most people will be reading it on their phones. Use a 16 point font, short paragraphs, and lots of white space.
- Your newsletter should be valuable to your subscribers. Share something extra. I give my subscribers a new chef~tested recipe every week. I just also added a blogger tip. You can check my newsletter out here.
BOTTOM LINE: Follow best practices to make your newsletter personal and valuable for your readers.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Years ago I stripped a desk and it was a mess. When I saw this beautiful repurposed table which was completed by Serena of Thrift Diving, I was impressed with her detailed instructions.
I love simple projects that deliver great design. This pretty yarn and hoop wreath from Becca of Sugar Salt Grace is perfect for spring.
I love moss for the natural green and professional look that it adds to any setting. Holliday of Home with Holliday shares several wonderful ideas for using moss in your spring vignettes.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.