Tuesday Turn About Link Party 90
Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 90. We are so into spring and enjoying all your ideas.
Our March so far has been amazing. March is making up for February! We are enjoying blue skies, cool to warm temps and so far, not too windy days.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 90 is open for partying.
Here is TTA 89 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 90
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s blogger tip is about email newsletters. It comes from a webinar with Kate Ahl of Simple Pin Media.
Do you send your subscribers a weekly newsletter? The experts recommend it. An email newsletter separate from your blog posts gives you an opportunity to connect with your readers and give added value.
Here’s 5 tips for your email newsletter:
- Send your email at the same day and same time each week. Readers will expect it.
- Think of your newsletter as an investment of your time to build connection. Share some personal tidbit.
- Create a template for your newsletter so it will be familiar to your readers.
- Your newsletter should be easy to read ~ remember, most people will be reading it on their phones. Use a 16 point font, short paragraphs, and lots of white space.
- Your newsletter should be valuable to your subscribers. Share something extra. I give my subscribers a new chef~tested recipe every week. I just also added a blogger tip. You can check my newsletter out here.
BOTTOM LINE: Follow best practices to make your newsletter personal and valuable for your readers.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Styling a Spring Master Bedroom| How to Use Faux Flowers
5 Spring and Easter DIY Projects
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Spring Burlap And Carrot Wreath | Ideas For Painting Brown Eggs
Julie at My Wee Abode
How to Add Spring-time Flowers to a Small Patio | DIY Velvet Easter Eggs
Years ago I stripped a desk and it was a mess. When I saw this beautiful repurposed table which was completed by Serena of Thrift Diving, I was impressed with her detailed instructions.
I love simple projects that deliver great design. This pretty yarn and hoop wreath from Becca of Sugar Salt Grace is perfect for spring.
I love moss for the natural green and professional look that it adds to any setting. Holliday of Home with Holliday shares several wonderful ideas for using moss in your spring vignettes.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for hosting! The Yarn and Hoop Wreath really caught my eye. Have a great week ahead.
I truly appreciate you hosting each week! I understand how much time it takes to do so!! Thank you!!
Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Great newsletter tips, Carol! Thanks for those – I’m going to try to incorporate some into my bi-weekly emails! Thanks so much as always, for hosting. As you know, this is one of my favorite parties! Hope you’re having a lovely week, and see you next time!
Thank you so much for sharing my wreath project! I’m so proud 😀
Our pleasure, Becca. Thank you for joining the link party.
Thanks for hosting, trying to get my Spring vibe going. Hard here in Chicagoland with snow piles still hanging on despite the nice temps. Have a great week, Sandi
Thanks so much Carol! So glad your weather has improved! We’ve been in the 70s this week, yay!