Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89
Welcome to the first Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89 of March.
I don’t know about you, but I’m so glad that it’s March (good~bye February) and we have reached Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89.
Our weather in Texas is back to normal for this time of year. Temps from the 30’s to the high 70’s. In one week. Crazy but normal.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89 is open for business. That’s happily a normal thing.
Here is TTA 88 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s blogger tip is about lists. Lists in your posts. I might have shared this in a previous blogger tip, but it doesn’t hurt to hear it again.
This tip also comes from Mike Pearson, the amazing guru behind Stupid Simple SEO. I try to follow everything he recommends.
Emphasizing text in different ways makes it easier for your readers to digest the information in front of them, especially on their mobile phones.
BY CREATING A BULLET OR NUMBERED LIST YOU ARE:
- Makes it simple for the reader to get the information quickly
- Uses more white space so the content stands out
- Breaks up the usual flow of paragraphed content to communicate important details
- Creates visually appealing content that will keep the reader engaged
- Communicates content that should be delivered in sequential order, such as step by step instructions
Plus we all love reading lists!
BOTTOM LINE: Use lists to make it easier for your readers to read your posts.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
How to Style a Spring Sofa Table| Ways to Add Spring DIY Details
10 Spring Accessory Ideas
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Three Easy Ways To Style Floating Shelves | Mini Pound Cake Recipe
Julie at My Wee Abode
Spring Door Decor to Make While You Stay Home | DIY Springtime Luminary
I love any project where I can use my Cricut Explore Air. Sarah at Must Have Mom created this darling coffee bar which includes a cute sign made with a Cricut.
Shelley of Calypso in the Country is the only person I know beside me who also has a round bar cart. I love how she decorated it for St. Patrick’s Day.
Another thing I love is rescuing and restoring unloved furniture. This “abandoned” old cabinet received a gorgeous makeover from Ann at Apple Street Cottage.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Carol, I’m also happy to see WV’s weather calm down, but our March came in like a lion with flooding all around our region. Scary! I’m taking readers antiquing this week at the mall where my sisters & I rent space, and I’ve set a St Patrick’s Day table with dishes my sister discarded (!). I hope you have a good rest of the week. I particularly like your features this week, especially Ann
s stereo cabinet makeover – WOW!
I hope your week is going well, Carol. Thanks for inviting us to join the party.
Great features Carol, and thanks for the list reminder! I’m going to remember to work more lists into my content! Hope you’re having a wonderful week now that the weather is back to “normal!”
Thank you, Barbara. Lists are so helpful. They are easy to include with Block Editor. Have a great week.
Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party each week!! It is greatly appreciated!!! Stay safe, healthy and most of all, happy!!
Thanks so for hosting! I appreciate your feature of blogging tips! Have a great week ahead.
Glad you enjoy them, Melynda. Have a wonderful week.
Thanks so much for hosting Carol! I love all the great inspiration for spring!
I’m so glad things are getting back to normal in Texas. Such a scary time. Have a wonderful week!
How sweet of you to feature my speaker cabinet, Carol. Thank you so much!
Cheers to our round bar carts! Thanks so much for the feature – enjoy your week!