Welcome to the first Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89 of March.
I don’t know about you, but I’m so glad that it’s March (good~bye February) and we have reached Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89.
Our weather in Texas is back to normal for this time of year. Temps from the 30’s to the high 70’s. In one week. Crazy but normal.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89 is open for business. That’s happily a normal thing.
Here is TTA 88 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s blogger tip is about lists. Lists in your posts. I might have shared this in a previous blogger tip, but it doesn’t hurt to hear it again.
This tip also comes from Mike Pearson, the amazing guru behind Stupid Simple SEO. I try to follow everything he recommends.
Emphasizing text in different ways makes it easier for your readers to digest the information in front of them, especially on their mobile phones.
BY CREATING A BULLET OR NUMBERED LIST YOU ARE:
- Makes it simple for the reader to get the information quickly
- Uses more white space so the content stands out
- Breaks up the usual flow of paragraphed content to communicate important details
- Creates visually appealing content that will keep the reader engaged
- Communicates content that should be delivered in sequential order, such as step by step instructions
Plus we all love reading lists!
BOTTOM LINE: Use lists to make it easier for your readers to read your posts.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
I love any project where I can use my Cricut Explore Air. Sarah at Must Have Mom created this darling coffee bar which includes a cute sign made with a Cricut.
Shelley of Calypso in the Country is the only person I know beside me who also has a round bar cart. I love how she decorated it for St. Patrick’s Day.
Another thing I love is rescuing and restoring unloved furniture. This “abandoned” old cabinet received a gorgeous makeover from Ann at Apple Street Cottage.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.