Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 87. One week into February and now Valentine’s Day is 5 days away.
Last week our party~goers shared more amazing content. Tuesday Turn About Link Party 87 is growing because of our wonderful bloggers.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 87
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s blogger tip is about what to do after you publish your post.
After creating content, taking and editing images, checking your SEO, edit for typos and spelling and hitting Publish, we are not through with our posts.
We are only halfway done. Now it’s time to market our post. Last fall, I made a Blog Post Marketing Checklist so I would remember what to do after I published a post. What’s on my list?
- send to my email subscribers (RSS feed through MailerLite)
- PIN to Pinterest boards (schedule through Tailwind)
- did I make a Story Pin for the post?
- post on Instagram (scheduled through Tailwind)
- post on my Facebook Business Page (which also goes to my News Feed)
- post to applicable FB groups
I recently added Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube to the list; I’m still not consistent about those platforms.
Using this checklist has helped me stay on track for my post marketing.
BOTTOM LINE: I thought it was about time that I shared this tool. Would you like it? Click here if you would like the Blog Post Marketing Checklist. You will receive an email with a link to the document. You can print it out and enter your information.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s look at this week’s features.
Debra of Common Ground shows us how to create a winter indoor garden for our homes.
DIY signs are a wonderful way to add personality to our homes. I love this set of laundry signs from Amy of Heritage HomeEc.
I love board and batten wall treatments. Amy of Health, Home and Heart shares a great tutorial for this home project.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.