Welcome to the first Tuesday Turn About Link Party 85 in February. Does anyone else think that January flew by?
This is the first link party in February! Can you believe that? We have had some amazing content shared every week. Tuesday Turn About Link Party 85 had an amazing collection of great content.
If you have been sharing at Tuesday Turn About for a long time, we are so grateful for your contributions. If you are new to our link party, then welcome and we are so happy you are here.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 85
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s first blogger tip of the year is about Pinterest (again)! ~ yes, we love Pinterest for growing our traffic.
We know that Pinterest is a visual search engine. How can you increase your chances of being found in someone’s search results? Utilize 4 areas to help searchers find your Pins. In order of importance:
- Pin Description is the most important. Make sure every Pinterest Description is keyword rich and tells the Pinner what your Pin is about. “This delicious seafood recipe is a great option for a healthy weeknight family meal. Different seafood options can be made quickly and inexpensively.”
- Board Name should be straightforward and describe exactly what the board is about; not Scrumptious Seafood, but Seafood Recipes.
- Board Description clearly describes the content of the Pins on this board. Use keywords in your description: “Collection of delicious seafood recipes that are easily prepared for weeknight meals. Healthy seafood recipes for family dinners.
- Pin Title should be clear and contain keywords. Pinner should understand exactly what the post the Pin links to is about: “Delicious Weeknight Family Seafood Recipe.”
And don’t forget. The link on a Pin should always go to the post on your blog or a landing page related to the Pin Title and Pin Description.
Bottom~Line: Make sure that every Pin has a descriptive and keyword~rich title and description. Edit your Board Titles and Descriptions to take advantage of the Pinterest algorithm.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s take a look at this week’s features.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 85 Features
This week I couldn’t resist all the chocolate and Valentine’s desserts. I hope you will love these, too.
Every year, I make Sweet Shark a Red Velvet Cake. I thought these Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies from Lenny at Fat Dad Foodie would be a great alternative. One bite instead of one slice.
I love trifles. I even have a trifle container. Trifles are one of the prettiest desserts you can make. Ellen of Confessions of an Overworked Mom created this Strawberry Brownie Triffle in individual serving glasses that look enticing and delicious.
Another dessert with strawberries and chocolate, just a perfect pairing, are these Chocolate Covered Heart Strawberries from Lois of Walking on Sunshine Recipes.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.