Tuesday Turn About Link Party 83
Welcome to this week’s Tuesday Turn About Link Party 83.
Last week, we had an increase in link party attendees and amazing contributions. You all make our job of picking features so hard.
Here is the last week of 2020’s party, TTA 82 if you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 83
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s first blogger tip of the year is about Pinterest Trends.
Are you familiar with Pinterest Trends? It’s an amazing resource that most of us don’t use. But we should.
Trends.Pinterest.com is a tool that Pinterest provides to all users with a Business Account.
What is Pinterest Trends and why do you need to use it?
- Pinterest Trends tells you what Pinners are currently searching for.
- Pinterst Trends gives you data/analytics using interests over a calendar year.
- Pinterest Trends gives you keyword suggestions.
Why is this information helpful? It tells you what to write about, what content to focus on and when to publish it for the most engagement.
Bottom~Line: Take a look at Pinterest Trends and use the resources it provides.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Winter Master Bedroom Ideas| Pom~Pom and Heart Garland| 4 Awesome Valentine’s Day Projects
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
How To Make Moss Covered Letters For A Valentine Vignette | Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe with Toppings
Julie at My Wee Abode
The Best Organizing Tool EVER! | Free Feminine Printables for Valentine’s & More
Let’s take a look at this week’s features.
Are you ready to look forward to 2021? These projects will give you some inspiration.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 83 Features
Have you ever found an old toolbox at a flea market and wondered what to do with it? Paula of Sweet Pea shares a darling idea to remember for winter decor.
I forgot how much I love paperwhites. Then Amber of Follow the Yellow Brick Home shared some wonderful ideas for using them. Guess what I’m buying this week?
I’m definitely in Valentine’s crating mode. These sweet DIY Valentine Scandanavian hearts from Claire of Pillar Box Blue are an easy project for your seasonal decorations.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Cute heart sticks! Carol, thank you for hosting us. I look forward to these parties, especially right now during winter blues.
The felted heart sticks are adorable. Such a fun craft for Valentine’s Day.
Yes! Love Pinterest Trends! It’s so interesting to see what people are looking for. Thanks for the reminder to check it more frequently. Lovely features this week! Hope you have a great one!
Thank you so much for featuring my vintage toolbox ideas this week!
Y’all are awesome! Thanks for hosting such a fun party. 🙂
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! I know how much work it is so I appreciate the time you take out of your busy day to do so.. Stay safe, healthy and most of all, happy!!
Comments are closed.