Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 82. After last week’s party, we are off to a great 2021.
Is everyone ready for new projects, new home decor, and new creativity? Tuesday Turn About Link Party 82 and on will be the place to get inspiration.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 82
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s first blogger tip of the year is about Pinterest and your blog.
I’ve mentioned before how much I love Jillian Leslie of The Blogger Genius Podcast. She recently shared this advice about you should confirm your blog with Pinterest.
Confirming your Pinterest account tells Pinterest that you own your own website or blog. This is important for three reasons:
- You are viewed as a legitimate site in Pinterest’s eyes, giving your account more “juice”
- It adds your profile picture to any pin coming from your site, which leads to more clicks
- You get analytics about your account which is awesome!
Here are detailed instructions from Pinterest on how to get your account confirmed. It’s pretty easy, but if you still don’t understand it, Jillian recommends you hire someone who does. It’s that important of a step for growing your Pinterest following.
Bottom~Line: Get your blog confirmed with Pinterest now!
Last week I asked if you could spot the change I made on this page? Marie of Interior Frugalista guessed correctly that it was the updated fonts in my logo. Just a subtle little change, but I love the new script.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s take a look at this week’s features.
Are you ready to look forward to 2021? These projects will give you some inspiration.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 82 Features
This time of year, we all get in the mood to clean out and clean up. Coco of The Crowned Goat shares a bunch of great ideas for getting organizing.
Sometimes we don’t have the luxury of having a room for an office. Jennifer of The Everyday Edits shares how to create an office space within another room.
Denise of My Home for All Seasons shared some really nice ideas for transitioning to cozy winter decor.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.