Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 81 and the first link party of 2021.
Happy New Year and welcome to a new year of Tuesday Turn About Link Party 81 sharing.
With a new year, we welcome new projects, new ideas and new visitors to our link party.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 81
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s first blogger tip of the year is about analyzing your blog and how to address problems.
Do you analyze your blog numbers? What is working, what’s not? How do you do that? One of my go~to people for blog analysis is Jennifer Grayeb of The Nimble Co. She recently published an article about “7 Reasons Your Website’s Rankings Have Reduced“. It’s not long, but very insightful.
Bottom~Line: Check out this article. It will give us valuable information.
Here’s a little trivia question: Can you spot the change I made on this page? Let me know in the comments.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s take a look at this week’s features.
Are you ready to look forward to 2021? These projects will give you some inspiration.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 81 Features
This wreath is my winter wreath inspiration. I have a boxwood wreath that is now Christmas~bare and ready for a new look. This wreath from Julie of Restyle Relove is perfect for the cold months.
This simple olive wreath was used for Christmas but definitely lends itself toward winter with a few adjustments. Karen of The Style Sisters shared the process of creating it and different ways to use it.
During the cold winter months, a cozy table is the place to be. Niky of The House on Silverado creates a warm tablescape that will keep everyone inside.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.