Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 80.
This week was really hard to pick features for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 79. Your creations are amazing. Everyone is definitely in a Christmas mood.
Is everyone busy decorating for Christmas? You must be because you are sharing wonderful projects.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 80
Carol’s Blogger Tip
One thing that you all have commented on is how much you like our weekly Blog Tips. This week’s Tuesday Turn About Link Party 80 is taking the last party of the year off for Blog Tips. BUT . . .
I have a question: Would you like to have a complete list of all the BLOG TIPS from this year in one CHECKLIST? If so, let me know by sending me an email to email@example.com and typing BLOG TIPS PLEASE in the subject bar.
Bottom Line ~ Tuesday Turn About Link Party is taking a holiday break. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year. May 2021 be healthier, happier, and more prosperous. May our country stay safe and free. We will be back on January 5th.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s take a look at this week’s features.
Christmas is still the focus of our link party. Let’s take a look at this week’s features.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 80 Features
Although I have a culinary degree and taught cooking classes for 15 years, I usually pick home decor and DIY projects for my features. I decided for this last party of the year to share some enticing Christmas treats for you.
I’ve taught classes about how to make meringue cookies. Many people think they are hard to make. They are not and Carol of Comfort Springs shares a wonderful Christmas meringue cookie.
I’ve heard of hot chocolate bombs, but I especially liked this version from Kristy of Mom Hates Cooking. She shares an excellent tutorial.
Claire Justine shares 10 Christmas Treats that will please a wide range of tastes.
Now take a look at the features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter