Welcome to our Tuesday Turn About Link Party 73. Can you believe this is the first link party in November?
We had a great turn out last week for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 73. Thank you for joining us.
I hope everyone had a great Halloween. Now we have to get used to standard daylight time!
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 73
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s Tuesday Turn About Link Party 73 blogger tip is about site speed. Have you read how important site speed is to Google Analytics? The faster our sites load, the happier our readers and GA are.
I recently read an article about one of the major contributors to slow site speed: plugins. Plugins are super important to the functionality of our WordPress sites. Except . . .
Except when they are plugins that are not functioning properly or have not been updated. Duplicate plugins can also slow your site down.
Here is a link to a list of 65 WordPress Plugins that slow down your site.
Here is another article 28 Ideas for Speeding Up WordPress Sites.
BOTTOM LINE ~ Check out the list and see if you have any of them on your site. I plan to.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s take a look at this week’s features.
I love a paint makeover. It’s even better when it’s part of a fabulous craft shed creation. Coco of The Crowned Goat is repurposing this old hutch to use in her new craft cottage.
This Thanksgiving tablescape stopped me in my tracks. I’ve never seen such a pretty pastel pumpkin tablescape designed by Ashley of At Home with Ashley.
Last week’s Christmas Tree Village Vignette challenge was amazing. Terrie of Decorate and More with Tip created 3 different vignettes to share.
Be sure to see what features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.