Tuesday Turn About Link Party 72
Welcome to our Tuesday Turn About Link Party 72.
As usual, you all have made Tuesday Turn About Link Party 72 is a great link party for lifestyle bloggers. Thank you for visiting us and sharing every week.
It’s hard to believe that this is the last week of October. Halloween is on Saturday and Thanksgiving is one month from today.
Here is last week’s TTA 70 you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 72
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This week’s Tuesday Turn About Link Party 72 blogger tip is about photography. We all know how important it is for our blog’s attractiveness. I constantly think about improving my photography.
I’m sharing a variety of tips from different sources that have helped me a great deal in the past year.
- shoot straight ~ that means having your camera lens look as straight at the subject as possible, not at an angle. This makes for a clearer shot.
- get level with your subject.
- use natural light ~ turn the lights off and don’t use the flash.
- set your ISO at 100 for most shots; adjust your Aperature between 3 and 10; use your Shutter Speed to adjust your exposure.
- always use a tripod
- use a remote to further reduce shake; check that the remote is compatible with your camera model; a remote also allows you to step away from the camera, if necessary.
- overexpose your shots just a little bit; go for light and clear rather than dark and muted.
- take more shots than you think you will need.
BOTTOM LINE ~ Use proven photography tips and tricks, but don’t hesitate to play around.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Just an FYI, Michelle, Julie and I are all participating in a Christmas~inspired blog hop today. The theme is a Christmas Tree Village. We would love for you to stop by.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
How to Make Thanksgiving Tags | Thanksgiving Wood Block Accessory | Simple~Inspired Thanksgiving Tablescape
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Pumpkin Bread Recipe | Pumpkin Spice Recipe
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s take a look at this week’s features.
Aren’t these pumpkins amazing? CD of Pallet & Pantry made them look like stone using an interesting technique.
I had to include this beautiful Thanksgiving tablescape from Lori of Dining Delight. She has created a lush and colorful table.
I love really creative projects and this use of painting acorns for Christmas from Claire of Pillar Box Blue is really cute.
Be sure to see what features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you so much for featuring my pumpkins, Carol!!
Carol! Thanks so much for the photography tips! I love the specifics and can’t wait to try them out on my next photo shoot! Thanks as always for hosting – Happy Tuesday!
Thank you Carol! And I always enjoy your blogging tips! Love the Christmas acorns, cute!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! It is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thank you Carol for featuring my Thanksgiving Tablescape for a Small Gathering! Very honoured to be chosen from among so many terrific links. Thank you for all your efforts in hosting this weekly party where we can share our posts.
Happy to do it, Lori. Loved your tablescape. Pinned it!!
Carol thanks so much for inviting me to join in on the fun party.
Comments are closed.