Welcome to our Tuesday Turn About Link Party 70. Happy Columbus Day.
Last week, our link party were full of wonderful contributions. I know Tuesday Turn About Link Party 70 will be the same. You make our job of choosing features very hard.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 70
Carol’s Blogger Tip
I’m a big believer in education. That includes learning about blogging so I listen or watch to as many webinars/podcasts as I can. I recently listened to a class on the subject of “niche” ~ what is your specific topic that your blog covers?
Several questions were presented which we as bloggers should ask ourselves. I thought it would be helpful to you to share those questions; there are no answers here. Each of us has to answer those questions for ourselves to help us figure out our niche:
- What are you an expert in?
- Who is your ideal reader?
- How can you serve your readers?
- What problems are you solving for your readers?
- What are your readers “googling”?
Two pieces of advice were also given:
- Don’t assume people know what you know.
- Go deeper, not broader.
BOTTOM LINE ~ You might take a minute and mentally answer those questions for yourself.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s take a look at this week’s features.
I didn’t realize that I chose two Halloween mantels, but I did. This Hocus Pocus sign from Stacy of Not Just a Housewife is one of the cutest ever.
This mantel is from Kristi of Mulch and Paint. The BOO sign is the focal point and is one you should check out.
Be sure to see what features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.