Welcome to our Tuesday Turn About Link Party 69. Welcome to October.
YOu all have really outdone yourselves last week. Tuesday Turn About Link Party 68 was full of great fall ideas. That makes choosing features even harder.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 69
Carol’s Blogger Tip
This isn’t exactly a blogger tip, more a blogger recommendation.
Are you a WordPress blogger? It is the number 1 used and recommended platform for bloggers. I love WordPress, but using and learning about all the amazing features takes time.
In August, for the first time, I took a WordPress class. I couldn’t believe how much I learned about using the Block Editor (which I was still very uncomfortable with), categories, the Dashboard, Widgets, and more. My WordPress efficiency has improved my content creation and cut down on my time to create posts.
Starting tomorrow, Wednesday, October 7th (yes, I know it’s short notice), this 60~minute live Zoom class is being taught again by Jillian and David Leslie of MiloTree. Jillian and David will answer questions as long as students have them.
This is an affiliate link. If you are a WordPress user, I think this class is so personal, informative and valuable that I wanted to share it with you.
BOTTOM LINE ~ Check out the WordPress Class from MiloTree. If you have the time and a little bit of moola, I highly recommend it.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Now let’s look at this week’s features.
Let’s start off with one of the cutest front porch fall settings I’ve seen. DeeDee from Our Clover House used vintage items to create this sweet autumn vignette.
If you need some ideas for pretty outdoor fall decor, then Ashley of Cherished Bliss has them for you.
I couldn’t resist another pumpkin DIY design. I love the natural and vintage feel of these pumpkins from Amber of Follow the Yellow Brick Home.
Be sure to see which features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.