Welcome to our Tuesday Turn About Link Party 66. We are so happy that you join us every week.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party had some amazing shares this week. Thank you again for letting us see what you are doing.
I had a big week participating in a tablescape blog hop and a Paintathon on Saturday. If you would like to see my project (please like and comment), here is the complete video on my Facebook page.
Here is last week’s TTA 65 you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 66
Carol’s Blogger Tip
As I continue to try to understand Google Analytics and how it can be a valuable tool, I make lists of GA tips and tools so I don’t forget them. Here is one for you.
What are your most important posts? It’s not your favorites or the ones with the prettiest images. Your most important posts are your TOP 10 Posts.
Of my top 10 posts, 7 of them are from 3+ years ago. Those are the ones that I update every few months or for a new season.
Your most popular posts on GA are the ones to focus on. The ones to update seasonally. How to do that?
- update with new PIN images
- add updated information
- check for grammar and spelling
- shorten paragraphs and sentences
- update your images
- improve your SEO
- make sure every image has a PIN description, title and alt title
BOTTOM LINE ~ Every few months, check your TOP 10 posts and update them. Republish or RePin the relevant ones.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Now let’s see this week’s features.
I love a good rescue~restore paint project. Niky of the House on Silverado, shares not one, but 4 awesome paint projects for you.
Do you love decoupage? I do and I love when I see a new way to use it. I’m gaga over this photo gallery wall from Marie of Interior Frugalista is one I’m going to try.
Fall is a great time to change our bedrooms for the cooler season. Ann of Dabbling and Decorating shares a precious fall guest bedroom makeover.
Be sure to see what features that Julie and Michelle have chosen.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.