Welcome to our Tuesday Turn About Link Party 65. Thank you for participating every week.
Last week was one of our biggest weeks ever. Thank you again for helping Tuesday Turn About Link Party 65 grow.
Fall is everywhere and I’m starting to see some Halloween projects. Are you ready for Halloween?
Here is last week’s TTA 64 you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 65
Carol’s Blogger Tip
For the past few months, I’ve heard the back and forth discussion about whether or not HASHTAGS are still needed in Pinterest Descriptions.
Well, the verdict is in. According to Pinterest, HASHTAGS in Pinterest Descriptions aren’t necessary. People don’t use them for search and Pinterest doesn’t push them.
BOTTOM LINE ~ Save yourself time and don’t bother with HASHTAGS in your Pin Descriptions.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s take a look at our features for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 65.
Fall is all about pumpkins. These cute applique black and white pillows from Kippi of Kippi at Home should be in your fall decor.
We all have mason jars at home. Kendra of The Proverbs 31 Wife shows us how to use them for fall decor.
This cable table reminds me of apartment days after college. This one from Sarah of Must Have Mom never looked so good.
Visit Julie and Michelle to see their features.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.