Tuesday Turn About Link Party 61
Welcome to our Tuesday Turn About Link Party 61. Thank you for sharing your creations.
As we jump deeper into August, our focus and projects change. I’m sure we’ll see the seasons change here on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 61 as the weeks go by. We really appreciate you coming to the party.
As you read this post, I am so happy to say that I am in Atlanta with family. I drove here last week from Dallas with my older daughter and grandgirls. It’s been a whirlwind trip. I can’t believe that I head home tomorrow.
I’ve been sharing fall ideas and decorations for a few days. The seasons are a~changing, my friends.
Here is last week’s TTA 60 you would like to visit again.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 61
Carol’s Blogger Tip
Since I’m in Atlanta, working on my daughter’s laptop, I hope you’ll forgive me if I don’t have a blogger tip for you this week. I’ll double up next week.
If this post looks a little wonky, that’s why.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Yummy Blackberry Cobbler | Fall Farmhouse Sign | 7 Fall Vignettes
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Summer To Fall Entry Table With Sunflowers | Summer To Fall Mantel And A Gourd Garland
Julie is at My Wee Adobe
The Best Paint and Tools for Updating Bathroom Cabinets
DIY Perfectly Painted Cabinets in One Day
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 61 Features
I love arranging pretty flowers and Debra of Common Ground shows us how to use Transferware to display them.
Flowers may be the stars of our arrangments, but different containers are the supporting cast. Kim of Shiplap and Shells gives us a ton of ideas for containers.
Let’s look forward to Christmas for a sweet DIY project from Megan of Makeable Crafts.
PLEASE VISIT YOUR HOSTESSES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY HI.
My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
How lovely that you get to see your family Carol! Hope you’re all safe and well there in Atlanta, and I’m so happy you managed to squeeze some TTA time in there – I love this party! Have a great trip home, and see you next week!
Thank you Carol, I’m so glad you had some family time!! Safe travels home~
Thanks for hosting the party. I always look forward to it! I hope you enjoyed your trip here this week!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Hi Carol, thanks so much for sharing my farmtable vignette this week. I’m a little slow making the rounds. Hope you’re well and have a great weekend!
Comments are closed.