Hello friends on a beautiful winter day in North Texas and welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 32. The sun is shining, no humidity and the temperatures are brisk and cool ~ perfect sweater weather. I played tennis for the first time since before Christmas today and it was wonderful to be outside and move faster than a snail for a change.
I have to tell you that Julie, Michelle and I were blown away, ecstatic, overjoyed at the number of our blogger friends who partied with us last week. And the amazing posts, projects and design that you shared was just amazing (I used that word twice in one sentence, but it is so apropo.) Choosing features this week was so hard.
If you want to see what I mean, then take a look at TTA 31.
Believe me when I say, we click on every link and look at every post. I was so overwhelmed that I had to narrow the choice down. I decided to focus on winter decor this week. It was still hard to pick, but I’m thrilled with my features. So after you link up, check out my features and then head on over to see what Julie and Michelle have chosen ~ I know you’ll love them too.
And be sure to PIN our favorites and PIN yours. So let’s get started with Tuesday Turn About Link Party 32.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 32
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Julie of My Wee Abode
Michelle of Thistle Key Lane
Tuesday Turn About Link Party Features
I love paperwhites in the winter time. Sometimes we are successful growing them and well, sometimes not. Kelly of The Tattered Pew has a wonderful tutorial on how to grow them as well as some pretty ways to display these iconic winter flowers.
Another one of my favorite bloggers who has a wonderful eye for design is Coco of The Crowned Goat. She has created a wonderful tour of her home for winter with lots of great tips and ideas.
I have always loved Chrissy of First Day of Home for her design sense and comfy interiors ~ she’s a real sweetheart, too. When I saw her mantel with this sign, I melted too.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media and say Hi
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.