Yes, I’m back for my second week as a hostess at Tuesday Turn About Link Party 31 and I am really feeling right at home. It is definitely (a mild) winter around here. Winter decor has replaced Christmas decorations making the house feel all warm and cozy.
I love browsing through your posts and ideas. Picking favorites is hard, but a fun way to spend an afternoon by the fire snuggled under a cozy throw. It’s a good think that Michelle and Julie and I don’t have to fight over who picks the features ~ there are so many great ones.
If you want to look at last week’s party TTA 30, please feel free to browse and PIN. Everyone loves to share. I hope you love the features that I selected. Be sure to hop over to see what Julie and Michelle have featured. You never know which post or where a feature may may pop up.
Remember, we love your projects at Tuesday Turn About Link party 31, so link away so more folks can see what you’ve created.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 31
Here’s what Your Hostesses were up to last week
Julie at My Wee Abode
Michelle at Thistlekey Lane
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Features for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 31
Everyone gets in the mood to declutter, purge, and organize this time of year. Barbara of Mantel and Table explains how to get rid of (overflowing) paper using a scanner. I’ve thought about checking one out and now I’m really interested.
I’m loving all the winter decor that people are creating and this simple wall decoration using a tobacco basket from Leanna of Faeries and Fauna is so pretty. We should all make one.
Setting your table for a winter wonderland is a treat for company on a dreary winter night. Michelle of Our Craft Mom created a very stylish winter display. P.S. I love her buffalo check drapes, too.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media and say Hi
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.