Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 30. I am so excited to announce that I’m part of the TTA hostess family. This has been a fun secret to keep until the beginning of the new year and the first Tuesday Turn About Link Party of 2020. I’m thrilled to join Julie and Michelle. I can’t wait to be a part of this new format (for me) on a new day of the week.
I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and are ready to create and share new ideas and projects. Let’s kick off this first TTA link party with a bang! I loved looking through the posts that were shared at the end of 2019 ~ does that seem like so long ago? Even better I love getting to choose some favorites for my features. So be sure to see those below. Then hop over to see what Julie and Michelle picked out.
So grab your favorite beverage (mine is sweet iced tea) and a comfy spot and join Tuesday Turn About Link Party 30. We’re waiting for you.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 30
Here’s what Your Hostesses Were Up to at the end of 2020
Julie at My Wee Abode
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Each hostess’ blog (links below), features 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at My Wee Abode or Thistle Key Lane!
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 30 Features of the Week
The gorgeous Christmas photos from Linda at It All Started with Paint were so stunning that I had to include them in my features. Isn’t that tree beautiful? This is one to save for next year.
Sometimes it’s the easiest projects that deliver the biggest payoffs. This centerpiece from Rachelle at My Hubbard Home is the perfect example. Made in 10 minutes with leftover ornaments and decorations, it’s a great example of how a little ingenuity goes a long way.
Who doesn’t love a tobacco basket? And a red one is even better. A little paint, some black and white check balls and a few other Christmas decorations added up to create a festive vignette from Kathleen at Our Hopeful Home.
Also, don’t forget to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media and say hi:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.