We are happy to be back with you for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 134.
Everyone has been super productive because last week, Tuesday Turn About Link Party was one of our biggest weeks. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.
Winter decor, organization, and Valentine’s Day ideas are the most popular posts right now.
So let’s start with some new fabulous ideas from our link party participants.
Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 134
The party is now open.
Here is TTA 133 if you would like to visit again.
Carol’s Blogger Tip of the Week: When is the Best Time to Send an Email?
Email Marketing continues to be the most effective way for companies (that includes bloggers) to reach and engage with readers, clients and customers. Social Media doesn’t even come close.
The other great thing about email marketing? It’s all yours. It is not affected by a changing algorithm or the whims of Social Media owners or the political climate.
You can’t be banned, ghosted, or gaslighted.
One thing to consider is when to send an email to subscribers. There are lots of theories. I’ve struggled with which day and what time to send my newsletter and post notifications ~ and I’ve changed the schedule a few times.
Karon of Marketing Words shared this YouTube lesson in how to determine when to send emails to YOUR audience.
I found it very helpful. I’m exploring my email data to determine the best times to send email. I hope that you will too
BOTTOM LINE: Check your email provider for reports on when your emails are opened for the best day and time. Then adjust accordingly.
Would you be interested in getting a step~by~step process to update posts? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add you to my “want~it~list”.
P.S. If you want to be notified of Tuesday Turn About every week, share your home decor, DIY ideas, and blogger tips, then please subscribe to Bluesky at Home. I’d love to share more good things with you.
Let’s see what your hostesses have been up to.
Carol of Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Now let’s take a look at our features this week ~ it’s all about Valentine’s Day.
Have you ever thought of setting a beautiful table just for yourself? I love this idea from Barbara from Mantel and Table. Why shouldn’t we make a lovely table setting for ourselves?
This table project from Michelle of Vintage Home Designs is so unique. She shows you how to make a placemat from a sweater. Each one is different!
Are you lucky enough to have a collection of vintage Valentine cards? Niky of The House on Silverado shows us how to frame and preserve them.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Pretty Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.