We are so happy to be back with you for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 132.
Happy New Year. It’s the first link party of the new year. Are you excited about 2022? I am thinking about new ideas and new projects.
After a fabulous family vacation between Christmas and the new year, I’m ready to get to work.
Let’s start with some new fabulous ideas from our link party participants.
Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 132
The party is now open.
Here is TTA 131 if you would like to visit again.
Blogger Tip of the Week: Organize your to~do list by productivity.
Before Christmas, I joined Cindy Bidar’s 6 Figure System course. (Affiliate link) I can already tell that this is going one of the most beneficial courses I’ve ever joined.
Since I had my new MacBook Air with me on our travels, I was able to start the courses. I began with Cindy’s Practical Productivity for Online Entrepreneurs. This course is available as a stand alone, but it is included in 6 Figure Systsems. (Affiliate link)
One of the first things I learned is to prioritize what’s most important to being productive and what is not.
For example, checking email and scrolling through Social Media is not productive to growing my business. I used to do those first things in the morning. Now I’m doing those late in the day when all the productive tasks are completed.
BOTTOM LINE: Prioritize the things that really benefit your business first. I can already tell that I’m getting more done on the things that matter when I’m fresh and focused.
Later in the week at Bluesky at Home, I’ll be sharing some actionable items for decluttering your digital life.
Would you be interested in getting a step~by~step process to update posts? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add you to my “want~it~list”.
P.S. If you want to be notified of Tuesday Turn About every week, get other home decor and DIY ideas, then please subscribe to Bluesky at Home. I’d love to share more good things with you.
Let’s see what your hostesses have been up to.
Carol of Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
2022 Printable Calendar in Watercolor // The BEST Organizing Tool… EVER!
Now let’s take a look at our features this week.
Talk about the sweet Christmas present. Regina of Saved from Salvaged shared how they made and transported this homemade playhouse from Maryland to New Jersey. It’s a great Christmas story.
On to New Year’s Eve: Holly of Home with Holliday shared this beautiful tablescape. Pin for next year.
Looking to 2022: Janet of JRL Interiors reveals the Pantone Color of the Year and suggestions for paint colors.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Pretty Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.