We are so happy to be back with you for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 131.
This is Christmas week. Everyone is furiously completing shopping and gift wrapping, getting ready for travel, cooking and baking.
We love that you share all these wonderful things at Tuesday Turn About. Because we had so many great links again last week, Julie, Michele and I are each sharing 4 features. A little early Christmas present.
Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 130
The party is now open.
Here is TTA 130 if you would like to visit again.
Thank you for your feedback last week about the new logo and new look at Bluesky at Home. I switched my Captivating theme on Genesis to a new Farmhouse theme on Kadence, thanks to Restored 316. (affiliate link).
There is no Blogger Tip this week. We all need extra time for enjoying and preparing for Christmas.
Sweet Shark and I leave on Friday morning to spend Christmas with family in Atlanta. Then we will be traveling with the family for a few days. Julie, Michelle, and I will be taking next week off to spend with our families and enjoy the holidays. Tuesday Turn About Link Party will return on January 4th.
We so appreciate your loyalty to Tuesday Turn About. We love seeing what you have created and we thank you for sharing it with our audience.
We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
Would you be interested in getting a step~by~step process to update posts? Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll add you to my “want~it~list”.
P.S. If you want to be notified of Tuesday Turn About every week, get other home decor and DIY ideas, then please subscribe to Bluesky at Home. I’d love to share more good things with you.
Let’s see what your hostesses have been up to.
Carol of Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Now let’s take a look at our 4 features this week.
Combining Christmas trees into a cohesive vignette is brought to us by Julie of Restyle Relove.
A love a good recycling project. Meghan of Makeable Crafts shared how to recycle a cabinet door into a Christmas sign.
Juliette of A Loverly Life shared this beautiful DIY Christmas orb. You won’t believe how she did it.
Isn’t this the prettiest sideboard for Christmas? Thanks to Holly of Home with Holliday for sharing her talents.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Pretty Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.