We are so happy to be back with you for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 128.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great day (until the Cowboys lost their football game.). It’s hard to believe that this is the last day of November.
I can’t wait for December and Christmas. What about you?
You all are definitely staying busy with awesome projects, recipes, and decor. I am so impressed every week here at Tuesday Turn About with your talents. Last week was a great one and you make it hard to choose favorites.
Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 128
The party is now open.
Here is TTA 127 if you would like to visit again.
Carol’s Weekly Blogger Tip: Check your Pinterest Account Profile.
Yesterday Amy LeBlanc of Levee Road Studio sent out this notice:
“A few weeks ago, there was an(other) annoying Pinterest glitch that would unclaim your website anytime you made changes to your Public Profile.”
The glitch was fixed, but Amy recommends that “if you edited your Public Profile settings in the last month or so, please check to make sure your website is still claimed by looking for the little globe with a checkmark on your profile.”
I checked and breathed a sigh of relief that my profile had the little checkmark.
BOTTOM LINE: Check your Pinterest Profile for the all~important checkmark.
Would you be interested in getting a step~by~step process to update posts? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add you to my “want~it~list”.
P.S. If you want to be notified of Tuesday Turn About every week, get other home decor and DIY ideas, then please subscribe to Bluesky at Home. I’d love to share more good things with you.
Let’s see what your hostesses have been up to.
Carol of Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s look at this week’s features ~ all about holiday and Christmas.
Yes, another decoupage project. These pretty Christmas coasters would make great gifts or hostess gifts. You can thank Beverly of Across the Boulevard for this idea.
“One of my favorite things are brown paper packages tied up with string.” Even better beautiful blue ribbon. Renae of Peacock Ridge Farm shares 6 lovely gift wrapping ideas.
I hope you enjoyed these features. Be sure to see the ones that Julie and Michelle selected.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Pretty Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.