We are so happy to be back with you for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 127.
It’s hard to believe that it is Thanksgiving week. What a long way we have come since this time a year ago. I hope that everyone enjoys gathering with family and friends to express our gratitude to a gracious God.
We at Tuesday Turn About want to tell you how thankful we are for you. We appreciate you for sharing your time and talents with us each week.
Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 127
The party is now open.
Here is TTA 126 if you would like to visit again.
Journey to the Center of Amazon ~ This is especially good for newer bloggers and bloggers where physical products make sense (most B2C niches). But during Black Friday week, use BLACKFRIDAY30 for $30 off bringing it down to just $67. (This is an affiliate link.) I have loved this course and learned so much about using Amazon.
The MonsterInsights Plugin is on Sale. I have used this plugin for a few years and love it.
How and Why to Republish Content from Food Blogger Pro~ love this information. Well worth your time.
Cindy Bidar’s Lead Magnet Makeover
BOTTOM LINE: Keep on the lookout this week for Black Friday deals for courses and resources.
Would you be interested in getting a step~by~step process to update posts? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add you to my “want~it~list”.
P.S. If you want to be notified of Tuesday Turn About every week, get other home decor and DIY ideas, then please subscribe to Bluesky at Home. I’d love to share more good things with you.
Let’s see what your hostesses have been up to.
Carol of Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s look at this week’s features ~ all about holiday and Christmas.
One of the best items at any party is a charcuterie board by Jennifer of Wanderlust and Wellness created this yummy~looking board. She gives lots of great ideas and tips, too.
Are you attracted to anything chippy? How about a cute little ladder? Put them together and you have a darling way to display holiday items. Debra of Common Ground shows how to use this vintage item.
Greenery is always popular at Christmas time. Niky of The House on Silvarado shares how she made this pretty potted plant at a local nursery. Perfect for the Christmas porch or patio.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Pretty Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.