We are so happy to be back with you for Tuesday Turn About Link Party 122
it’s hard to believe that we are on the backside of October. Halloween is less than two weeks away. Thanksgiving is six weeks away. Turkey time is upon us.
Thank you for sharing your great time and talents with us each week.
Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 122
The party is now open.
Here is TTA 121 if you would like to visit again.
CAROL’S BLOGGER TIP ~ Have you checked your website’s health lately?
I signed up for a webinar from Deep Crawl about website health. It’s tomorrow, Wednesday, at 2:00 ET.
Your website might look great on the outside, but have you checked deeper?
A healthy website is more than just a good-looking site.
As we all know, search engines like Google don’t rank websites based on appearance. Instead, they rank sites in search based on how well they are optimized.
Website health scores can decay over time. As the web changes and your website gets updated, your site’s health scores will also change.
Overlooking factors such as accessibility, security, and user experience – plus not using the right tools – can lead to missed opportunities and loss of potential growth and customers.
BOTTOM LINE: I’m going to learn all I can about how to keep my website healthy.
P.S. If you want to be notified of the Tuesday Turn About every week and other home decor and DIY ideas, then please subscribe to Bluesky at Home. I’d love to have you be a part of my world.
1 More Thing: You all have heard me mention many times how much I love the SImple Pin Media Collective. I have been a member since the beginning in May 2019. It is an unbelievable resource for all things Pinterest. Yesterday, founder Kate Ahl, announced a change in the format. Starting now, The Collective will not be open continually. Instead, it will switch to a twice-yearly enrollment. To kick off this change, SMP is offering a 3-month membership for $249. This would be a great time to check it out. The enrollment will end on October 25th. You can cancel at any time. Let me know if you have any questions. (This is an affiliate link.)
Let’s see what your hostesses have been up to.
Carol of Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s look at this week’s features ~ it’s all about pumpkin ~ one of my favorite fall flavors.
I was intriqued by a 2~ingredient muffin. Must Have Mom shared this yummy looking breakfast/snack delight.
I’m not a big doughnut fan, but I might change my mind for this pumpkin version from Midwest LIfe and Style.
Aren’t parfaits the prettiest desserts? I love the idea of a pumpkin parfait. Thanks to My Hubbard Home for sharing.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Pretty Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.