Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 106.
It’s hard to believe that this is the last Tuesday in June and the last link party of the month. Tuesday Turn About Link Party 106 ready for you to link up and share..
The heatwave we had last week eased up a bit over the weekend. Relaxing in the pool felt so good.
My grandson was visiting for a few days and we swam, taught Nola to surf on the raft (a little nervous, but she can swim and find the steps to get out), took her to the dog park for the first time (she did great), and went to see 12 Mighty Orphans, which I highly recommend. Based on a true story right here in Texas: no cussin’, no sex, no politics, just a down~to~earth, feel~good story of courage and redemption.
So now, let’s get on to this week’s link party.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 106 is now open for partying.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 106
Carol’s Blogger Tip
BLOGGER TIP OF THE WEEK ~ BLOG TRAFFIC IN THE SUMMER OF 2021.
The summer of 2020 was crazy busy for bloggers and Social Media influences. With millions forced to lay low at home, people spend hours surfing the web and scrolling blogs, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook to keep from going stir-crazy.
Now that people are back out and about, the craving for social interaction ~ in real-life ~ is strong. People are not spending nearly as much time scrolling on their phones.
I listened to a webinar last week by Jumprope focused on blog traffic for these summer. Summer is typically a slower time for home decor and DIY bloggers. The pros at Jumprope advised not to get upset if your numbers dip more than usual this summer.
The good news? They predict that Q3 and Q4 will be huge. Here’s how to spend your time.
- Plan now for fall and winter content
- Update your holiday content
- Organize your photos
- Update your blog or branding
- Take some courses
- Create video
I’m putting some of these ideas on my to~do list for July and August. How about you? Which suggestions would you spend time on?
BOTTOM LINE: Use summer to concentrate on getting “behind the blog” tasks done.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistle Key Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s see my features for this week are a little bit of this and that.
You probably know how much I love blue. Janet of JRL Interiors shared about a great blue paint color and how to combine it with other colors.
This time of year, everyone wants to spend time outdoor. Christine of Design and Events shares how she redid her patio and garden. Lots of ideas here for the rest of us.
Living in the north woods of Wisconsin, Kristin of White Arrows Home shares not one, but two mantels in her log home.
We would love for you to follow your hostesses on Social Media.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.