Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party 100. Did you read that? 100!
It’s hard to believe that TTA has reached that special milestone. When I joined Tuesday Turn About Link Party in January, 2020, we were at number 30. What a fun time it has been.
In honor of our 100~week milestone, Julie, Michelle, and I are each adding an extra feature. That’s three more for you to enjoy!
Sorry that last week’s link party was a little late. As we all know, we can’t control the weather. I was happier to waiting on the ground in Atlanta than flying through a thunderstorm.
You all were busy last week and shared some great ideas.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 100 is now open for partying.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 100
Carol’s Blogger Tip
BLOGGER TIP OF THE WEEK ~ BRAND COLORS
We all know that color evokes emotions. When choosing colors for your blog branding, pick ones that send the message you want to convey.
For example, green evokes a sense of energy and positivity. Add some neutrals and black and white to the mix.
Different colors should be used for different purposes. For example, pick certain colors for your buttons and CTA text.
BOTTOM LINE: Check your color palette and make adjustments.
Now, let’s see what your hostesses have been up to this week.
Carol at Bluesky at Home
Michelle at Thistlekey Lane
Julie at My Wee Abode
Let’s see my features for this week.
Memorial Day Weekend is coming up fast. But we have time to make this DIY wreath shared by Ann at Ann’s Entitled Life.
Who knew you make a pendant light for the kitchen from a salad bowl! Rita Joy of Habour Breeze Home shows you exactly how to do it. I can think of other things to use for a custom light.
I love anything vintage. Amber of Follow the Yellow Brick Home created this farmhouse~style setting with old twine, scissors, and assorted finds.
I can’t pass by the Target Dollar Spot. Cassie of Curly Crafty Mom found this darling mini~door and dressed it up with a monogram for a cute vignette.
We would love for you to follow your hostesses on Social Media.
Please visit your hostesses on Social Media.
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (home decor, recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and PIN from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format, and not in a webp format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.