Candy Cane Martini
- 3 ounces berry (or other flavored) vodka
- 3 ounces peppermint schnapps
- 3 ounces white creme de cacao
- 1 ounce grenadine
- 8 ounces half and half
- lemon wedge
- Crush a peppermint candy cane into very fine pieces and place on a small plate.
- Rim 4 martini glasses with a lemon wedge. Coat the rim of the glasses with the crushed candy. You can do this ahead and return glasses to the freezer.
- Pour the vodka, peppermint schnapps, white creme de cacao, grenadine and half and half into a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake well until chilled.
- Strain the mixture evenly into 4 martini glasses and serve.