- Author: Michael Mini
- Yield: 4 cocktails
- 2 tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons spiced rum
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons orange curacao
- 4 orange peel twists, for garnish
- Place 4 martini glasses in the freezer to chill
- Stir sugar and cinnamon together on a small plate to blend. Rub rims of chilled glasses with lemon wedge. Dip rims into cinnamon sugar to coat lightly.
- Combine ice, rum, lemon juice, curacao and 2 tablespoons Agave Nectar in cocktail shaker.
- Shake mixture until cocktail shaker becomes frosty. Strain mixture evenly into prepared glasses.
- Garnish with orange twist and serve.