How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was wonderful with all the family here. Now it’s time for some Christmas shopping with 10 Fabulous 2022 Black Friday Deals.
I’ve gathered some awesome 2022 Black Friday Deals from some of my favorite resources. They run the gamut from fashion to home decor to accessories. You’ll want to check out these Black Friday Deals now before, as they say, “supplies run out”.
My older daughter, son-in-law, and two granddaughters all contributed to this list. Everyone had suggestions for stores with great products to include. I was thrilled to learn about some new brands.
My Black Friday Deal Suggestions:
This post contains affiliate links to products used in the creation of this project. If you should order any item from this site, I may receive compensation, but you do not pay a penny more. Your purchase is greatly appreciated as it helps support the continued publication of this site.
Here are resources with great discounts that you will want to check out.
- Wayfair is offering up to 80% on selected items, but everything is on sale.
- Ballard, one of my favorite design stores, is offering up to 40% off their home decor.
- Anthropologie is offering 30-50% off their entire site.
- If you love sportswear, my favorite, Athleta, is offering 20 – 30% off for Black Friday weekend.
- Target, everyone’s favorite place to shop, is offering 30 – 50% off.
- Another favorite home decor source is Pottery Barn. They are offering a whopping 70% off this weekend.
- Peacock Alley is a long-time resource for beautiful linens and bedding. Check out their 25% off sale.
- For beautiful furniture and accessories, Serena and Lily is a wonderful resource. They are offering 25% off with the code GRATITUDE.
- For everything organization, you can’t beat The Container Store with 20% off.
- Looking for gifts for the cooks and bakers on your list? Then Williams-Sonoma is your best source with 50% off on Black Friday.
- Martha Stewart is offering 30% off all holiday decor. Time to start decorating!
- Would you like to support a non-profit? The Little Market is offering up to 60% off selected artisan-made gifts. I love their holiday selections.
- For kids from 9 (months) to 95, Hanna Andersson has the prettiest jammies and other clothing. They are having an amazing 50% off site-wide.
- For the man in your life, visit Tecovas (women, too.) This was my son-in-law’s suggestion. He loves their clothes and other products. Earn $20 off for every $100 spent.
- Now for the ladies. Talbot’s is my go-to shop for classic and style. They are offering 40 – 50% off.
- My other favorite shop is Chico’s for easy, comfortable and stylish fashion. Everything here is 25% off.
- Do you have a ski trip in your future? Then see the offers from Lands’ End.
Amazon Special Black Friday Deals
Don’t forget to check out these Amazon Cyber Monday Deals that start today.
I had to share some favorite Black Friday deals from Amazon.
- For the person who likes to stock the bar with stylish barware, Clayton and Crume is your source. I bought Sweet Shark some leather-monogrammed highball classes last Christmas.
- On my wish list is a new super-dooper glue gun. I’ve had my eye on this Ryobi model.
- Our Lenox Holiday Christmas dishes are on sale. Add to or start your Christmas dish collection.
- I’ve been collecting the Reed & Barton silver Christmas bell for years. It’s a classic for your tree decorating and gift-giving.
- My grandson is asking for these headphones for Christmas.
- The Echo-Dot is 33% off for the tech lover.
Gifts for Girls
Do you have little girls, 6 – 12 on your list? Here are gifts that my granddaughters picked out.
I hope these suggestions help you in your Black Friday – Cyber Monday gift-giving shopping.
Enjoy your Black Friday shopping weekend. Christmas is coming!